Saturday, August 27, 2011

Like a Million Raindrops


They all fall
Like a million raindrops
Falling from a blue sky
Kissing your cares goodbye
They all fall
Like a million pieces
A tickertape parade high
And now you're free to fly

Newsboys ~ Million Pieces


What a great visual - watching my cares fall like raindrops. Letting go of my anxiety and my worries is key to peace and freedom. I must let them go and trust that God still has me and will work things out for my good. I must be the one to lay my burdens down. Nobody else can do that for me.

And when I have done this (because I don't always do this), let my worries fall like a million raindrops, peace and freedom have come. It is so.

(If you'd like to see the rest of the lyrics to Million Pieces go here)

No comments:

Post a Comment