Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I made it to the store right around opening this morning. I was on the hunt for a tree, a Christmas tree. The one we've had over the past years has been dying a slow death and it was time to replace it.

Spotting a tree about the size we've been looking for in the flyer yesterday, I decided it was time to get serious about replacing the tree. At half price, there was even greater incentive.

There were still a few of the trees I was looking for. They hadn't been snatched up yet. At first I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not but decided in the end it was very good. I loaded it into the cart and bought it.

The tree remains in the box, unopened. We won't put it up for awhile yet but at least we have it. It makes me think about our Christmas ornaments and decorating the tree together with the family while listening to Christmas tunes and eating some great food. It is a special time together.

Here are some shots of our ornaments taken over the last couple of years.





No comments:

Post a Comment