Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Words Without Pictures

My son and daughter have both been good examples to me in how they share what they know. Now, I'm not necessarily talking about opinions, though they are very apt to share those as well. What I'm talking about is sharing knowledge, sharing what they have learned.

My daughter recently took up teaching piano and my son has begun to teach workshops at Studio Central, an art studio where he volunteers. They are both not intimidated by what they don't know yet. I find this refreshing and inspiring. You see, I think there are times I retreat from sharing what I know, from teaching what I've learned because I don't know it all yet.

Enough.

This evening I start teaching my first class called Creativity in Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment