Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bicycle

I spent the morning with a good friend, wandering the streets and sidewalks of the Wolseley neighbourhood in Winnipeg. The character homes, quaint gardens, spindled fences, and cozy corners are almost too much to take in at once.

Of course, I had my camera with me and took a bunch of pictures. For this post I'll share my bicycle images with you. Known as an environmentally friendly area, peddle power (and walking) is a popular mode of transportation in this community, which adds to the neighbourhood's overall charm.

Both of these images are taken with my 60 mm prime lens. I love to take pictures of parts of things and allow the viewer to fill in the rest. This is easier for the viewer if the part I choose to capture is quickly identifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment