Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fallen Umbrella

The wind catches it just right. Flying out of my hands it reaches up then splashes down into the puddle I'm standing in.


Textures and layers can join up with imagination to create engaging and magical photos, ones we lose ourselves in as our own experiences meet together with a little daydreaming.

At my hard drive's expense, I save most of the images I take. Though there are some I know need to be junked, sometimes there are a few that can not just be salvaged but turned into better images than the ones I originally thought to be the best. Not often but sometimes. At the very least, the archived "duds" allow me some playtime where I can let my imagination run free.

2 comments:

  1. I keep a similar for play time and it's useful when I'm designing textures. Love your work Carla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristy. I have you to thank for many of the textures I use! Obviously I love your work as well!

      Delete