Friday, May 18, 2012

Beach Flowers and Beach Berries

There to explore the whole of the beach, not just the water and sandy shore, we hiked off into the sand dunes. I was delighted to see things I would have missed had we stayed seated on our beach chairs. The Flowers and berries, driftwood and dunes broadened our beach experience.



Though sand is not my camera's friend, I decided to take most of my gear along to the beach. With fewer people early in the season and a calm day, I thought it might be worth the risk. Changing lenses on a sandy beach takes extra care but thankfully I had an extra set of hands to help me out with this.

In the two pictures in this post I used my macro lens. Wee tiny, the flowers and berries both would have been lost to a standard lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment