Friday, March 16, 2012

Vibrancy

We are skipping spring altogether and heading straight into summer this weekend! Though the gardens are still empty of flowers, my archives are not.  Looking through my images of summer days past, I found many floral photos. This one caught my eye because of the tiredness around the edges coexisting with beautiful vibrancy.

Flowers have a way of saying something to me in just the right way. How I would like to shine in spite of being tired, or maybe sometimes because I am tired. To continue to love the world around me even when I feel weary is what I want to do. And the weariness? Wouldn't it be great if it was because I was doing exactly this, loving the world around me with all of me?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flower! Yes let us all hold the consciousness to love the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous flower! Love the vibrant pops of yellow.

    ReplyDelete