Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Awareness and Understanding

I have been given the opportunity to share my story about how mental illness has touched my life by way of loved ones who have suffered with mental illness, specifically schizophrenia and also schizoaffective disorder. The reason I have chosen to speak out and up about this is I believe that increased awareness can bring increased understanding.

Marlo Boux hosts her online radio show called GirlTalk with Marlo and has invited me to do a 2 part series called, Diagnosed with Schizophrenia. If you follow this link you will find her site with a little radio player that you can simply play at show times, which will be this coming Friday, June 3 at 8:30 p.m. CST followed by the conclusion on Monday, June 6 at 8:30 p.m. CST.

Your prayers are appreciated as I prepare for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment