Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spotlight - Swing

Are you ready to swing into spring? Maybe you've already started and feel as though you're well into this season. I'm just starting, myself.

We're swinging with the temperatures these days. One day I see many wearing shorts (mostly those who are considerably younger than myself) and then it is back to flurries and watching my breath find its way out of my mouth.

But soon enough, the temperatures will match what I think should be spring.  In the meantime, how are you swinging into spring? Maybe it involves a good house cleaning, yard work, getting outside and pulling that bbq cover off and scrubbing the grill clean of winter. Or maybe you have a spring dance, a tea or shopping trip planned. Do tell. How are you swinging into spring?

Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment