Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spotlight

Today is the launch of my Spotlight feature. It is here where I will share a few of my own images, not necessarily new but ones that I am drawn to at this time. If I feel like it, I may even tell you why. :)

These images are from my watercolour series. Their muted tones and gentleness speak to me this morning. If you like them, you can click on the links below to see them a little larger, and coincidentally of course, you'll have an opportunity to purchase them. ;) 

I just noticed I didn't number the pictures but am too lazy to go back into photoshop to fix that. 1 and 2 are on top. 3 and 4 are below.

Watercolour Series

3 comments:

  1. I *think* i used the colours from these images to make a treasury yesterday , i was so inspired!

    Beautiful work Carla xx

    ReplyDelete