Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day

Christmas Day has come and gone. It was wonderful to be with family and friends over the past days. We're not quite finished celebrating - looking forward to the remaining festivities!

Today is Boxing Day. I will not be venturing out into the stores; I enjoy life too much. If there are folks out there who venture into my Etsy shop, I will be happy to welcome them. There are no crowds to battle around my laptop. It all seems so much calmer this way.

I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my images hit the front page of Etsy on Christmas Day. It generated quite a bit of traffic to my shop. This exposure is always welcome. The image that made it is my Carriage in Waiting photo that seems to be quite popular. If I had the formula for what makes it popular, I would bottle it and sell it on Etsy! :) Here is the photo:


And here is the treasury that made it to Etsy's front page (if someone can help me with the code to center html please comment):





No comments:

Post a Comment